: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

Such BITING social commentary

For a cartoon that is supposed to be zinging observations about the world, it sure does fit into the stereotype "everything is ridiculous" subgenre. Is it trying to be ironic? Is the woman supposed to be kinda stupid? Is the whole point that coming up with reasons to hate horror movies makes you look like a dumbass? I don't get it.

Despite witch, it is, as always well executed and has good comedic timing, I just hope the creator wasn't trying to make any weird sociological observations... I totally get off every time I cut off a woman's head while getting head from her for example.

LD - Stick Stickly LD - Stick Stickly

Great lazy job kid

Yo have no idea who stick stickly was do you? He wasn't a stick figure. You should have taken the hint when you couldnt' figure out why they were breaking him, burning him, or ripping off his googly eyes.

Over There: Segment 3 Over There: Segment 3

Well made

Terribly boring story and dialogue, but excellent audio and voicing. Maybe you could get some hardcore writers to make this into something groundbreaking.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

No instructions anywhere.

So no help on how to play at all? I just press ASD randomly? Thanks a lot.

NegativeONE responds:

Heheh, at different points in time, I thought it might be a little bit obnoxious to put TRAINING in capitals on the Play menu, but I guess some people still aren't noticing it. Read it over and you'll have an easier time.

Civil Civil

Just okay

Well polished and everything, but the basis is trite. The categories are FAR to broad, and the words are too obscure. Might as well have a category "house" and then have the word be "laserdisk player".

Time Traveler Time Traveler

Good

The music was treacherous though. It really hurt. But the levels were alright, not very many however. There should be a difficulty curve though, it seems like the hardest level is somewhere in the middle and the easier ones are spread out.
And I don't know about you, but that ending was very unfufilling. I had no idea what was going on.
Release more versions of this one with additons. It could be very good.