Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

No instructions anywhere.

So no help on how to play at all? I just press ASD randomly? Thanks a lot.

NegativeONE responds:

Heheh, at different points in time, I thought it might be a little bit obnoxious to put TRAINING in capitals on the Play menu, but I guess some people still aren't noticing it. Read it over and you'll have an easier time.

Civil Civil

Just okay

Well polished and everything, but the basis is trite. The categories are FAR to broad, and the words are too obscure. Might as well have a category "house" and then have the word be "laserdisk player".

The Ultimate Tutorial The Ultimate Tutorial

Baffeling

You are teaching things that are in the flash tutorials for heaven's sake, only teaching it in a much more confusing way.

And here is a BIG tip: properly construct your buttons if you are going to make a tutorial about how to make them. (it looks like you don't know what the "hit" frame is for)

Error responds:

Who cares im teaching it for newbies they don't really need to know what the hit frame does:|

Time Traveler Time Traveler

Good

The music was treacherous though. It really hurt. But the levels were alright, not very many however. There should be a difficulty curve though, it seems like the hardest level is somewhere in the middle and the easier ones are spread out.
And I don't know about you, but that ending was very unfufilling. I had no idea what was going on.
Release more versions of this one with additons. It could be very good.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Hilarious

That game is freaking funny. I only found 3 secrets. Don't know really what they were... except for the sqid. But it was nothing like what I expected!!! Love it!!

Algernon Algernon

Not too bad

But some of the questions were a bit screwey. Like, fiberoptics is not interenet, let alone the fastest interet. It is the fastest network cables you can get though, but just for local area networks. And the ionic charge on an atom with 3 added electrons is -3 I believe... been a little bit since I took chem but I am pretty sure.

Gorlog 2002 Gorlog 2002

That sweet game

It isn't that hard at all really. I went through the entire game my first try and never used a shield. The final boss was kinda unproportionally easy though. I think the first boss was harder than him, shorter fight... but still harder.

TEH L337 GAME TEH L337 GAME

Holy Cow!!!

Sure that was some horrible drawings, and sure the spelling sucked, and sure the stoy didn't make sense... but dammit, that is what made it so damn funny! You have to watch this thinking about how stupid it is, and that stupidity was their goal (I hope), and that is is very funny. You kids have to play this at least once all the way through. Hahaha. But I do have a critacism to the drawings: you could have tried at least a little bit harder, sometimes you cannot tell what the damn thing is.

verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

Please man

Your on the right track, now spend about ten times the amount of hours working on a new one.