: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

Such BITING social commentary

For a cartoon that is supposed to be zinging observations about the world, it sure does fit into the stereotype "everything is ridiculous" subgenre. Is it trying to be ironic? Is the woman supposed to be kinda stupid? Is the whole point that coming up with reasons to hate horror movies makes you look like a dumbass? I don't get it.

Despite witch, it is, as always well executed and has good comedic timing, I just hope the creator wasn't trying to make any weird sociological observations... I totally get off every time I cut off a woman's head while getting head from her for example.

LD - Stick Stickly LD - Stick Stickly

Great lazy job kid

Yo have no idea who stick stickly was do you? He wasn't a stick figure. You should have taken the hint when you couldnt' figure out why they were breaking him, burning him, or ripping off his googly eyes.

Over There: Segment 3 Over There: Segment 3

Well made

Terribly boring story and dialogue, but excellent audio and voicing. Maybe you could get some hardcore writers to make this into something groundbreaking.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

No instructions anywhere.

So no help on how to play at all? I just press ASD randomly? Thanks a lot.

NegativeONE responds:

Heheh, at different points in time, I thought it might be a little bit obnoxious to put TRAINING in capitals on the Play menu, but I guess some people still aren't noticing it. Read it over and you'll have an easier time.

Civil Civil

Just okay

Well polished and everything, but the basis is trite. The categories are FAR to broad, and the words are too obscure. Might as well have a category "house" and then have the word be "laserdisk player".

The Ultimate Tutorial The Ultimate Tutorial

Baffeling

You are teaching things that are in the flash tutorials for heaven's sake, only teaching it in a much more confusing way.

And here is a BIG tip: properly construct your buttons if you are going to make a tutorial about how to make them. (it looks like you don't know what the "hit" frame is for)

Error responds:

Who cares im teaching it for newbies they don't really need to know what the hit frame does:|